Applied Kinesiology Student Page
Applied Kinesiology Students: Find downloadable forms and presentation documents/files discussed in class.
- The USA Chapter of the International College of Applied Kinesiology has a great website with lots of information about Applied Kinesiology research and technique.
- The International ICAK site has information on the various member chapters and international AK activities and research.
- You need PowerPoint or a similar presentation program to open some of these files.
- Buy a 635nm adjustable beam therapeutic laser
Downloadable AK Student Syllabus Files
Documents have been compressed (zip) for faster downloads. Office 365 (or equivalent software) is required to view uncompressed files.
- Patient Records Form (.xls)
- Neurological Protocol Rationale Part 1 (Schmitt 8-20-05)(.pdf)
- Classes (MAR 20 2010)(.xls)
- Final Exam Study Guide (.doc)
- Quotable Research (.ppt)
- Neuro Basis of AK By Dr. Walter Schmitt (.ppt)
- Laser Brain Injury Paper (.doc)
- Session 2: Reactive Muscles (missing pages)(.doc)
Applied Kinesiology Seminar
Here’s a webinar I did with Debbie Orr, President of Biolight Technologies, the maker of an incredible laser I use in practice. There are a couple of slides that are specific to laser applications but most of it focuses on introducing AK and the AK certification course I teach.