Hogg Chiropractic Center Staff
Dr. James Hogg has been in practice in the Quad Cities since March 1983. He is a member of the International College of Applied Kinesiology and a board-certified Diplomate in Applied Kinesiology. He is also a certified teaching diplomate and Chair of the USA Board of Certified Teachers of Applied Kinesiology.
- 1982 graduate, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Member, International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Diplomate, International Board of Applied Kinesiology
- Member, Board of Certified Teachers of Applied Kinesiology
- Past member, Board of Standards, International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Member, Iowa Chiropractic Society
- Member, One Research Foundation of the Neuro-Emotional Technique
Read Dr. Hogg’s own story: “The Story of My Own Road to Health”
Dr. Amber Ausley joined our office in Aug. 2016. She is one of Dr. Hogg’s top students and has had over 200 hours of training from him. Dr. Ausley is certified in Applied Kinesiology and is a member of the International College of Applied Kinesiology
Karen is our office manager and Dr. Hogg’s wife. She helps keep the office running smoothly and handles insurance troubleshooting.
Valerie is our wonderful massage therapist and Dr. Hogg and Karen’s daughter-in-law. In addition to providing many manual healing therapies, she assists Dr. Hogg in laser and other therapies.
Amy is our head receptionist. You’ll usually see her here in the morning and early afternoon
Nadine is our newest receptionist. You’ll usually see her here in the late morning and afternoon/evening.